Sarah uses professional-quality nonstick or heavy-gauge aluminum pans to bake her diminutive cakes. Clockwise from top:
1. 4x2-inch-deep round pan for Vanilla Cake with Strawberries, $6. (Need 2 pans.)
2. 4-1/2 inch Kaiser mini springform pan for Coconut Cake with Key Lime Filling,
$8. (Need 2 pans.)
3. Mini heart cake pan for Chocolate Cake with Passionfruit Filling, $2. (Need two pans.)
4. Platinum mini-loaf pan for Chocolate Cake with Milk Chocolate Filling, $30.
All the above are from Sur la table.
5. 4-1/2 inch angel food cake pan for Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Filling, $5.50; available at Wilton.
Recipes begin here.